Easyboost variator clutch torque drive tools for Yamaha Tmax 500-530-560
The Easyboost variator clutch torque drive tools for Yamaha TMAX 500, 530 and 560cc allow you to easily remove and change the variator, belt, rollers, thrust spring and clutch of your TMAX 500, 530 and 560cc (all models and all years).
The Easyboost variator clutch torque drive tools for Yamaha TMAX 500, 530 and 560cc allow you to easily remove and change the variator, belt, rollers, thrust spring and the clutch discs of your maxiscooter.
The spanners are made using a laser cutting manufacturing process in high-strength steel and then treated by electro-galvanising to protect them from corrosion. Professional tools used by dealers.
The manufacture is guaranteed 100% French in order to guarantee you an exceptional quality of manufacture.
You will be able to carry out 4 operations thanks to these tools:
- Dismantling the variator: The variator nut is unscrewed by blocking the variator cap using the multi-purpose spanner.
- Removal of the torque drive: The torque drive nut is easily removed by locking the fixed flange with the multi-purpose spanner.
- Removal of the thrust spring: The thrust spring is released gradually and safely for the user by means of a special plate.
- Clutch disassembly: The nut holding the clutch is easily loosened by locking the clutch with the multi-purpose spanner.
The tool kit includes :
- A spanner to remove the nut of the torque drive
- A multi-purpose spanner to remove the nut from the clutch, torque drive and variator.
- A compression plate to remove the thrust spring on the torque corrector
- All necessary screws and bolts
- An explanatory and illustrated leaflet in French
In order to help you carry out maintenance operations, here are 2 video tutorials made by our customers:
Contents of the video :
0:04 Assembly of the tool for dismantling the variator
0:22 Set up the tool on the variator
0:39 How do I remove the variator from the TMAX?
1:11 Assembly of the spanner to dismantle the torque drive
1:28 Set up the spanner to the TMAX torque drive
1:38 Loosening the torque drive nut
2:14 How do I remove or change the TMAX belt?
2:36 How to remove the TMAX thrust spring?
4:19 Mounting the TMAX thrust spring
5:42 Tightening the variator nut
6:15 Tightening the torque drive nut
- TMAX 500